Safety in the workplace is very important to the business, and employees that work there. Knowing what to do in case of an incident, having proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and being aware of your surroundings is key.
In addition, here are some tips to remember when practicing safety in the workplace:
- Everyone is Responsible For Their Own Safety AND The Safety Of Others.
- All Accidents are Preventable.
- Follow Company Rules, Regulations, And Procedures.
- If You’re not Trained, Don’t Do It.
- Be Proactive About Safety.
- Assess the Risks. Stop AND Think.
- Manual Handling-Manage The Lift.
- Don’t Take Shortcuts.
- Practice Good Housekeeping.
- Be Prepared.
Contact your StaffQuick consultant today if you have questions or concerns about safety practices on your assignment. Your safety on the job is our priority.